The Luxury Estate is built to highest standards and exquisitely furnished. Enjoy manicured Gardens and the massive terraces overlooking Costa Rica’s central valley. [More description below]
Heredia San Isidro Costa Rica Real Estate
|Property Type:||Luxury Home|
(Click to enlarge images)
Living in the mountains of San Isidro doesn’t mean living far away from everything. Many choose the mountains for the mild climates that they offer, but often find that they are far from the city life and remnants of a civilization.
This lovely Estate is just minutes away from two major grocery stores. You can have it all in this exquisite mountain estate, peaceful serene setting, plus all the conveniences of town nearby. The cute town of San Isidro is just a couple of minutes down the hill where one of the prettiest churches, an architectural treasure is located. The town boasts of great pizza parlors, a new Italian restaurant and a variety of other restaurants, ice cream shops, pharmacies, pet stores, health food store, clothing stores and just a short drive away is the new Paseo de Las Flores International Mall, where you literally find everything.
San Isidro is a small quaint town where you quickly get to know the local shop owners. The locals are warm friendly helpful Costa Ricans. San Isidro is also known for its wonderful farmer’s market each Sunday morning, where everything is grown locally.
Your mountain estate is close to excellent private schools so that you have a choice. San Jose is just 20 minutes away and Heredia is the same distance. The SJO, International Airport is an easy 30 minute drive. Whether you like the Caribbean side of the country or the Pacific side, you are within easy access of both beaches. You can reach the Caribbean or the Pacific in just under 2 hours in either direction. So what are you waiting for, come enjoy the fresh mountain air, beautiful views, brilliant stars and city night lights, but still be close enough to the big city and the beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.
• Construction: over 7500 sq ft
• Main house offers 6 bedrooms
• Exquisite exotic woods throughout home
• 4 Baths
• Live-in Maid’s quarters
• 2- Two, 2-car Garages
• A 2-bedroom Guest-House; furnished, with
• attention to detail.
• Exquisite landscaped gardens of tropical foliage and exotic flowers
• The owner/builder has well over $150, 000 invested in the gardens alone
• Servant Quarters: 2- bedroom, and a 1-bedroom house (both
• furnished and with appliances).
• 3 Separate storage Buildings/work areas
• Dog Kennels
• State of the Art security system with cameras, offering virtual watch
• from any internet world wide
• Modern Green House to grow exotic orchids and plants
• River borders property below
• Potential for an Infinity Pool located in front of the Recreation area &
• entertaining Area.
• Furniture packet available, including fine antiques and art from all over the world
• Built-in appliances are included in the sales price.
• This Estate house was approved for a hotel site which is invaluable to its future worth
Category: Costa Rica Real Estate >> Heredia >> Luxury Home >> San Isidro
Listing Reference Number BB214b
Contact us for more information on Costa Rica Real Estate and one of our Experts will be glad to assist you.
The Costa Rica News (TCRN)
San Jose Costa Rica